Part time, full time or even seasonal positions available!
We build custom campers for expedition and overland type travel. Our work includes but is not limited to camper body assembly, buildup of electrical systems, plumbing, cabinet building, installation and finish work, custom fabrication and installation of finished parts, and constant shop cleaning/organization.
In order to keep up with our growing build lineup, we need more help. If you’re interested in joining a small team to build radical overland campers, we may have a spot on the team for you.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with various methods of construction, adept and excited about learning new processes, have a HIGH attention to detail and quick to learn and develop new skills.
Please read through all of the details and only apply if the following applies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in at least a couple of the wide variety of skillsets we use.
- Must have a passion for building cool stuff.
- Must have a proactive and positive attitude with a strong sense of self motivation and able to identify and anticipate tasks.
- High attention to detail and follow through is a must.
- Must be familiar with most hand and power tools.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly, up-to 100 intermittently.
- Must have strong organizational skills in order to help maintain shop tidiness.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must have your own proper PPE for the shop environment.
- Professional employment references required.
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending.
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions to include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness.
- Non smoking facility.
- We typically work 4-10’s either M-T or T-F.
If you or someone you know might be interested, please send resume to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!